I am interested in YOU, who live or work in RURAL areas with ENERGY problems
I want to hear your energy needs, especially if you’re not connected to the electrical grid, as well as meet and learn from your experiences on energy in agricultural processes. The blog is aimed at:
- Farmers and ranchers
- Forestry, fisheries and aquaculture
- Any person or group who lives in the country or works in rural activities without access to energy.
I am convinced that renewable energies are profitable when they are well adapted to agricultural and rural needs
You just have to delve into the consumption of each activity and the natural resources (sun, wind, biomass, etc) available in each area. We can obtain:
- Electricity: photovoltaic, small wind, small hydro.
- Heat: solar thermal, biomass, biogas.
- Fuels: biodiesel and bioethanol.
- Heat + Electricity + Cold: There are a variety of technologies and / or combinations of renewable energy to generate any need for energy.
I will publish in this blog small-scale renewable energy, economically viable, easy to install and especially suited to rural areas.
When are renewable energies profitable in agricultural or rural use?
This is precisely my goal in this blog, bringing together two different worlds that do not just see both sides: rural activities vs renewable energies.
I just want rural and agricultural users understand that some renewable energies may be the solution for your case. It should be great if you can explain your success story.
And I would like all renewable energy professionals or manufacturers realize the big rural market is ready to develop a lot in coming years, specially in isolated systems and agribusiness processes.
I’m satisfied with this. I hope to pique your interest with the same passion that motivates me to share how to improve the lives of farmers through renewable energy.
- Going Green With Renewable Energy (everydayhealth.com)
- The Ecologist, the Idealist, the Realistic and the Financier (albertcampi.me)
- Renewable energies are Rural, not urban (albertcampi.me)
- Public aids for energy needs, not for business (albertcampi.me)
- Over a third of farmers want renewables (evoenergy.co.uk)